- Police contacted a State Street resident Thursday morning after a burning complaint. The resident was directed to extinguish the fire.
- A suspicious vehicle and person was reported Thursday in the area of South Side. Police located the person who obtained the proper permit from the borough.
- Police responded to the Bloomington Avenue area Friday for someone who had fallen on the roadway. The person refused medical attention.
- Debris was reported on the roadway Friday in the area of Arnoldtown. Upon arrival police found it had been removed.
- Following a traffic stop Friday evening on Bloomington Avenue, police found the operator to be driving under the influence of alcohol. The operator was arrested for the violation.