- An incident of theft by unlawful taking occurred sometime between March 20 and Aug. 18 on Woomer Road in Rush Township. The victim was storing his all-terrain vehicle, a 1987 Suzuki Quadzilla 500, when it was stolen. It was black with blue ghost flames. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- An incident of harassment occurred Aug. 24 at the farmers market near the intersection of Front and Presqueisle streets in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a 63-year-old Philipsburg man allegedly followed and shouted at the victim in a public place. Charges have been filed through the district court.
- An incident of public drunkenness and disorderly conduct occurred Monday in the area of Walnut and D streets in Rush Township. State police received a complaint about a 32-year-old Philipsburg man who was staggering and in the roadway. He was also to be smashing beer bottles on Hemlock Street. Charges were filed through the district court.
- An incident of simple assault occurred Wednesday on East Spruce Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a 20-year-old Philipsburg man and the victim became involved in an altercation. He allegedly grabbed and dragged the victim inside a residence, which left her with bruises and an abrasion on her lower back. The man was taken into custody and arraigned at district court.
- An incident of theft by unlawful taking occurred sometime Sunday or Monday near the intersection of Pine and Railroad streets in Rush Township. During the incident, someone took approximately $100 worth of produce from a fruit/vegetable stand.