- A hit-and-run/DUI occurred Saturday at the Brockport Army & Navy Club in Horton Township. Afterward state police made contact with a 48-year-old Brockport man who was identified as the operator of the pick-up truck involved with the accident. As a result of a preliminary investigation, he was arrested for DUI and taken for blood testing at the Elk Regional Health Center. Charges are to be filed for DUI and related summary traffic violations through the district court.
- An incident of simple assault/harassment occurred Saturday on German Settlement Road in Horton Township. During the incident, a 37-year-old St. Marys woman and a 39-year-old Ridgway man became involved in a verbal argument. The argument allegedly became physical when the man pushed, shoved and struck the woman, causing injuries to her face. The woman also allegedly threw items at the man, causing minor injuries and damaging the items. She was charged with one count each of harassment and criminal mischief. He was charged with one count each of simple assault, harassment and criminal mischief through the district court. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- An incident of public drunkenness occurred Sunday on state Route 219 near the Brockport Army & Navy Club. During the incident, a 48-year-old Brockport man was cited after appearing in public highly intoxicated. State police filed charges against him through the district court as a result.
- An incident of retail theft/criminal trespass occurred Sunday at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Fox Township. During the incident, an 18-year-old Ridgway man allegedly removed merchandise worth $42.92 from its package with the intent of stealing it. He was informed previously that he was banned from the Wal-Mart property. He was charged with criminal trespass and retail theft through the district court.
- Minor injuries were reported after a single-vehicle accident Sunday on Redwood Avenue in Jay Township. Cindy L. Knepp, 30, of Penfield was traveling east when after crossing a bridge her vehicle crossed the roadway, traveled down an incline and struck an embankment with its undercarriage. Knepp was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for minor injuries. Her passenger wasn’t injured. Both were wearing their seatbelts. Knepp was cited for the accident. State police were assisted at the scene by Jay Township Ambulance and the Jay Township Fire Department.