- An apartment renting broker contacted police Tuesday about a noisy tenant in a South Brady Street building. The broker was directed about the proper proceedings for future reference.
- Police responded to the Paris Uniform facility on Hoover Avenue for a 911 hang-up call on Tuesday. Police found out an employee had misdialed.
- On Tuesday a resident reported that someone had painted a smiley face on his vehicle in the 300 block of East Park Avenue.
- On Tuesday police responded to a report about a man who was going door-to-door and claiming to be with a utility company in the 100 block of West Weber Avenue. He was located several blocks away. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police responded to a dispute Tuesday in the 500 block of Locust Street. Police resolved the incident without any arrests.
- Police responded to a 911 hang-up call Tuesday in the area of South Main Street and Spring Avenue. The call, police said, was from a cellular phone and the exact location could not be determined. Police called the cell phone and spoke to a female who reported she was arguing with her boyfriend, and she no longer needed assistance.
- On Tuesday a man reported that his clothes were stolen from a washing machine at the Laundromat on West Long Avenue. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A woman was arrested for disorderly conduct Tuesday outside of an area establishment. Police found her arguing with her boyfriend. She refused to cooperate with police and continued to disturb the peace after several warnings. She was later released to family.
- On Wednesday a woman reported her medication had been stolen during an incident that occurred in the 500 block of Locust Street. Police have a suspect, and the investigation is continuing at this time.