- Clearfield Borough and Lawrence Township police and the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department arrested Brian Uber, 38, of Erie on a state parole warrant. Police received information that Uber was staying at a West Front Street address.
- Police arrested a 19-year-old New Kensington man for DUI. The man was stopped for a traffic violation on East Market Street and found to be under the influence of alcohol. Two juveniles who were in the vehicle were also found to be under the influence of alcohol. Police released the juveniles to their parents.
- Police are investigating a complaint of criminal mischief on West Second Avenue.
- Police responded to a child custody dispute on North Fifth Street.
- Police responded to a trespassing complaint on South Fourth Street. An 18-year-old man and a 21-year-old woman were allegedly on the property and refusing to leave. Both agreed to leave when police arrived at the scene. The victim did not wish to pursue charges.
- Police are attempting to locate Michael A. Dilullo, 19, of North Carolina. Dilullo was last seen in the Clearfield area in July. Dilullo has been reported missing by his mother.