- On Wednesday police received a report about several 911 hang-up calls from a cell phone somewhere on Kilmer Road. Police searched the area but didn’t locate anyone experiencing problems.
- Employees of Highland Street Elementary School reported Wednesday that they had received an irate phone call from a parent and were concerned he may come to the school and cause problems. Police spoke to the parent and handled the situation without incident.
- A false alarm occurred Wednesday at Long John Silvers.
- A Treasure Lake man reported Wednesday that his daughter lost her cell phone in the area of Wal-Mart.
- A false alarm occurred Thursday at Red Lobster.
- A Treasure Lake resident reported Wednesday that her dock was damaged by another dock that had been cut loose earlier in April.
- A 31-year-old Punxsutawney man failed to stop in time to avoid hitting a vehicle driven by a 61-year-old Reynoldsville man that was stopped in traffic on Thursday. The Reynoldsville man was transported to DuBois Regional Medical Center for his injuries.