Police Report: Lawrence Township
- Police were canceled while en route for a residential alarm.
- A possible protection from abuse violation was reported to police. It remains under investigation at this time.
- The investigation is ongoing into an incident of theft and forgery.
- An incident of harassment/stalking was reported to police.
- A residential alarm was listed as unfounded in Hyde.
- An incident of trespass reportedly occurred at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. The suspect was advised not to return to the store.
- Police checked the welfare of someone on Leonard Street.
- An incident of identity theft was reported to police that occurred when someone used a resident’s Paypal account to purchase items online.
- Police attempted to serve a warrant on a Fugitive of the Week.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?