Police Report: Curwensville Borough
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred to a vehicle on Roger Avenue. Someone broke the passenger’s side window and then poured gasoline all over the vehicle. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact police.
- A domestic dispute occurred between a mother and her son. The son was on juvenile probation and taken into custody.
- A suspicious vehicle was at a business on Bailor Drive.
- A male was allegedly causing a disturbance; however, he was in Pike Township. The incident was referred to the Clearfield-based state police.
- A domestic dispute occurred on Anderson Avenue, where a male was removed from a residence. He was advised not to return to the residence that night.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?