Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An incident of theft was reported to police and determined to be civil in nature. The person was referred to the magistrate’s office.
- A residential alarm occurred after which everything was found to be OK.
- A 911 hang-up call occurred at a Washington Avenue residence, where a young child was playing with the phone.
- A truancy incident occurred at a local school, where young males were observed leaving school.
- Police were contacted regarding vehicle title questions. The caller was referred to the state police, as the vehicle had been purchased within their jurisdiction.
- Clearfield Borough police and mental health personnel were assisted at residence in Clearfield Borough.
- A terroristic threats incident was reported to police. Police have a known suspect, and charges will be filed against a Frenchville man.
- Police were contacted regarding civil issues, and the caller was referred to the magistrate’s office.
- Police were contacted about a possible theft.
- A disabled tractor-trailer was reported on state Route 879, as it had jackknifed during an illegal U-turn. Police provided traffic control at the scene and were assisted by the fire police and Bricen Towing.
- An incident of criminal mischief and vandalism occurred at Fun Central, where someone spray-painted an employee’s vehicle. The incident is under investigation.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?