Police Report: DuBois PSP
- An incident of motor vehicle theft occurred at approximately 4:50 a.m. Tuesday on South Third Street in Reynoldsville Borough. A known 52-year-old Reynoldsville man left his running vehicle unattended near his residence, at which point a known 33-year-old Reynoldsville woman entered and drove away. The vehicle was located a short time later near the woman’s residence.
- A 48-year-old Falls Creek woman sustained minor injuries after a single-vehicle accident at 3:19 p.m. Saturday on state Route 310 in Winslow Township. Michele K. Davis, 48, of Falls Creek was traveling southbound when she lost control of her vehicle while negotiating a left-hand curve in the roadway. Her vehicle slid off the left berm and into a ditch. The Davis vehicle struck the side of the ditch and then a large stump on the embankment on the opposite side. Davis wasn’t wearing her seatbelt and sustained minor injuries. She was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center. The Davis vehicle was towed from the scene. The Reynoldsville Fire Department, Reynoldsville Ambulance and towing services assisted at the scene.
- Minor injuries were reported following a two-vehicle accident at 11:15 a.m. Saturday on U.S. Route 322 in Brady Township. Kayla A. Fulginiti, 26, of Clearfield was traveling westbound, while Tina M. LaRock, 32, of Clearfield was traveling eastbound. Fulginiti lost control of her vehicle on the snow-covered roadway and slid into the eastbound lane. She attempted to regain control; however, she struck the LaRock vehicle. The Fulginiti vehicle continued to slide westbound after impact while spinning and came to a final rest. The LaRock vehicle came to a rest in the eastbound lane. All occupants of both vehicles were wearing their seatbelts. Both Fulginiti and LaRock sustained minor injuries and were transported to DRMC. LaRock had three passengers who were not injured as a result of the accident. The Brady Township Fire Department, Brady Township Ambulance, DuBois Emergency Medical Services and towing services assisted at the scene.
- An incident of DUI occurred at 1:25 a.m. Sunday on SR 219 in Washington Township. State police stopped a 27-year-old Brockway man for vehicle code violations. Through the course of the stop, state police determined he had consumed alcohol before driving. The man was placed under arrest for suspected DUI. Charges are pending blood test results.
- No injuries were reported after a two-vehicle accident at 11:55 a.m. Saturday on DuBois-Rockton Road in Brady Township. A 17-year-old Rockton boy was traveling westbound, while Christopher D. Sansom, 39, of Rockton was traveling eastbound. The boy lost control of his vehicle due to the slippery road conditions, sliding in a counter-clockwise direction. His vehicle crossed the centerline and into the path of that driven by Sansom. The boy’s vehicle struck that of Sansom in the left front. Both the boy and Sansom were wearing their seatbelts; neither was injured. The boy’s vehicle sustained moderate damage and Sansom’s had light damage.
- No injuries were reported after a two-vehicle accident at 3:15 p.m. Monday on the Oklahoma Salem Road in Brady Township. Jason D. Montgomery, 25, of Punxsutawney and Donald A. Newman, 44, of DuBois were traveling southbound when Montgomery lost control of his vehicle, as it started sliding on the snow-covered roadway. It continued to slide into the northbound lane. The Newman vehicle also began to slide on the roadway in the same direction as that of Montgomery. Newman wasn’t able to gain control and struck the Montgomery vehicle. Both Montgomery and Newman were wearing their seatbelts.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?