Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A domestic disturbance occurred on Ulerich Avenue when a 29-year-old Clearfield man entered his sister’s residence and attempted to take his child. The child is in the sister’s custody by court order. Both parties separated after a brief physical struggle. Upon police arrival, the man agreed to leave the residence. His sister did not wish to pursue criminal charges. Police did not observe any injuries.
- Clearfield and Lawrence township police assisted Clearfield Jefferson Mental Health on School Avenue.
- Police were called to the area of Bridge Street and the R.J. Corman rail yard for an aggressive beaver. Police searched the area but did not locate the beaver.
- An abandoned bicycle was found in the area of Clearfield Street and Krebs Avenue. The bicycle is currently being stored at the Clearfield police station.
- A domestic assault occurred on South Fourth Avenue between a 22-year-old Clearfield woman and a 19-year-old Clearfield man. She told police that her boyfriend attempted to cut her with a kitchen knife. She had abrasions to her body and he had a laceration on his finger. The woman was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for treatment. The man was incarcerated at the Clearfield County Jail on a probation violation.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?