Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An aggressive dog was reportedly loose in the Glen Richey area. The dog had returned home prior to police arrival.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred on the Rockton Mountain Highway. No injuries were reported; however, the vehicle sustained moderate damage.
- Police warned residents of a telephone solicitation scam. The callers have retrieved information about current residents who had Pennsylvania Lottery winnings. They’re requesting residents to send a processing fee and claiming they’ve won millions of dollars. Residents are encouraged to contact their local police department before sending money to claim such a prize.
- A juvenile who was riding a bicycle reportedly pulled out in front of oncoming traffic. Police stopped the boy and advised him about riding his bicycle safely.
- An Ohio man was arraigned for aggravated assault and related charges after a fight at a local motel. He’s incarcerated at the Clearfield County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bail.
- Police served custody papers at a local residence.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported to police; however, they determined it was a relative f the property owner.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?