Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A suspicious person was reported in the parking lot of a Hyde business. However, the male left prior to police arrival. Police will provide extra patrols to the area.
- An incident of reckless driving was handled by police.
- A vehicle became stuck on Martin Street Extension due to slippery road conditions. The vehicle was blocking traffic. Police assisted the driver with moving his vehicle off the roadway.
- A possible protection from abuse violation is under investigation.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred on state Route 879 and Industrial Park Road. Both vehicles were operable, and no injuries were reported. The drivers exchanged information. Police were assisted by the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office.
- A snowmobile was reportedly being driven on a township roadway. Police advised the driver that they weren’t permitted to do so.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred on West Front Street. Police assisted the drivers with exchanging information. No injuries were reported. Both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- A traffic accident occurred on Wrigley Street, where a Woodland resident was traveling too fast for conditions and slid off the roadway, striking a parked vehicle. The driver provided some information to the owner of the parked vehicle but left the scene prior to police arrival. The accident remains under investigation with citations currently pending.
- A vehicle was reportedly passing in a no passing zone on River Road. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Police served a court order for the emergency custody of a child.
- A man was incarcerated on a probation detainer. He also had outstanding warrants from other police agencies, as well as one for aggravated assault and related offenses in Lawrence Township. Police were assisted by Clearfield County Probation and Clearfield Borough police.
- Police responded to two calls regarding child custody, at which point they advised the involved parties of their options. The matter was resolved.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?