Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- Police assisted a local resident with retrieving his keys from inside his locked vehicle.
- A local resident received a call from a false company that was requesting all bank and personal information in exchange for free money. Residents are reminded not to provide any type of personal or bank information over the phone and to contact police if they are requested to do so.
- Police responded to Williams Street for a vehicle that was stuck on the curb near the railroad tracks.
- A suspicious vehicle was observed sitting along West Front Street. Police found that the driver was waiting for an individual.
- Police identified a suspicious male along East Locust Street. He was found to be waiting for a friend.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?