Police Report: Sandy Township
- Dalton Dickey, 22, DuBois and Heather Rogers, 20, Reynoldsville were charged Wednesday with retail theft. They were allegedly observed by Wal-Mart employees taking two bottles of wart remover without paying for them.
- On Wednesday, Reynoldsville reported that someone took an old metal stove from his property on Hubler Road.
- A Treasure Lake resident reported finding a black and white spotted Pit Bull on her back porch on Wednesday. Officers located the dog and took it to the kennel.
- A tractor-trailer driver reported another truck driver sheared off a mirror that was on his truck, while it was parked at Pilot on Wednesday. The other driver then left the scene. Police located the suspect driver at C&S Warehouse, and he did not realize his had hit another truck. The situation was handled without incident.
- On Thursday, a woman opening a store in the Sandy Plaza reported a known 27-year-old DuBois man came into the store and acted suspicious. The man was asking about their security cameras and then left the scene.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?