Police Report: Lawrence Township
- No injuries were reported after an accident that occurred on Mill Road. The operators exchanged information.
- A Maryland police department was assisted with contacting a township resident who was in a minor accident within its jurisdiction.
- A domestic dispute was reported on Garmin Lane.
- An incident of retail theft occurred at the Season to Season store at the Clearfield Mall. Police said a known female will be arrested for the incident.
- A small, gold wedding band was found in the parking lot at Cogo’s. The owner can claim the ring at the Lawrence Township police station.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred on Maple and Center streets. No injuries were reported. Both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- A hold-up alarm occurred at a local retail establishment. It was a false alarm.
- Police responded to a wooded area, where juveniles were allegedly starting a fire. Upon arrival they found parents teaching their children how to build a campfire.
- Police served an arrest warrant on a local woman. She’s currently incarcerated in lieu of $25,000.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?