Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and a missing person were reported to police. The complainant later notified that the missing person had been located.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a person on Leonard Street. It was referred to Clearfield-Jefferson Mental Health Mental Retardation.
- A burning complaint was reported in the Country Club area.
- Police checked the welfare of an elderly resident in Hyde. He was found to be OK.
- A motorist was assisted on state Route 879 near Interstate 80.
- Police searched the Hyde area for a suspicious person who had left the R Bar. The man was gone prior to police arrival.
- A Curwensville man was charged for possessing drug paraphernalia.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?