Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- Police served a warrant on a local male who was placed in the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police served a local male who was able to pay for his warrants. However, he held an active warrant through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department. He was transported to the CCJ at the request of the Sheriff’s Department.
- A parking ticket was issued by police.
- A license plate was found and claimed by the owner.
- Police received a report about harassing text messages from an unknown number.
- A 911 hang-up call occurred on Park Avenue, while the resident was having phone issues.
- Police assisted Clearfield Hospital staff with a patient who was allegedly causing problems.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?