Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A noise complaint was reported along South Second Street.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for underage consumption.
- Police responded to the Clearfield Hospital and served a warrant on an individual prior to their release.
- A vehicle was stopped along North Third Street for an equipment violation. As a result of the stop, the 20-year-old driver was arrested for suspicion of DUI.
- Police arrested a female for DUI after she was stopped for a traffic violation along North Third Street.
- Police arrested a male for DUI after he was stopped for equipment and traffic violations along Bridge Street.
- Police arrested a female for DUI after she was stopped for a traffic violation along South Fourth Street.
- A noise complaint was reported on Elk Avenue. Police advised the residents to keep the noise down due to the late hour.
- Loud music was reported on South Second Street.
- Police had an orange wallet turned into them. They will make contact with the owner of the wallet.
- A license plate was turned over to police.
- Police received information about a disabled vehicle that will be removed on Monday.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?