Entertainer Kelly Osbourne recovers after seizure, tweets thanks
Los Angeles, CA, United States (4E) – Singer and television show host Kelly Osbourne, after suffering a seizure last week, has since recovered and expressed thanks and thoughts on Twitter.
On Sunday the former reality star wrote, “My life is now like an episode of House = the impending fight against death and the look of fear in everyones faces!”
On Friday, Osbourne tweeted a photo of her left arm with attached to an IV captioned, “Thank U all 4 UR beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why.”
The 28-year-old, while in a studio taping an episode of E! show Fashion Police last Thursday, told co-host Melissa Rivers that she was not feeling well and, shortly after, fell from her chair and had a seizure.
At the time, her representative said in a statement, “Kelly is still in the hospital under observation as a precautionary measure. She is in good spirits and looking forward to getting back to her busy schedule.”