Police Report: Sandy Township
- On Wednesday, Wal-Mart employees observed someone taking an iPod; they also observed the same person under-ringing items in the self-checkout. Employees said the person left without paying for at least four items. The investigation is ongoing.
- On Wednesday, a 26-year-old Luthersburg man reported that his four-wheeler had been stolen. He thought the vehicle was at a residence on Chestnut Avenue.
- A Beers Road resident reported on Wednesday that someone was attempting to steal the Beers Road sign. The suspects were unable to get the sign out of the ground and were gone upon officers arrival.
- While on patrol on Wednesday, an officer observed a 33-year-old Treasure Lake man driving erratically in the West Sandy area. When stopped at Kwik Fill, the man appeared to be intoxicated. He failed field sobriety testing and was transported for a legal blood draw. He was then transported to the Clearfield County Jail on a 48-hour detainer.
- On Wednesday, an employee of Wolf Run in Treasure Lake reported someone broke into a condo and spray-painted obscenities on the walls. The investigation is ongoing.
- On Thursday, Treasure Lake Security reported a vehicle in the parking lot that had been running for about an hour with no one around it.
- On Thursday, Wal-Mart employees reported observing a 30-year-old Ridgway man enter the store and cash a pay check. And then after shopping for a while, he picked up a drill and left the store without paying for it. The investigation is ongoing.
- A false alarm occurred Thursday at Hardware Specialties.
- A false alarm occurred Thursday at a San Spur Road residence.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?