Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An incident of harassment occurred between female customers at a business on the Clearfield – Shawville Highway.
- A traffic violation was reported to police.
- A person was fingerprinted for another agency.
- A theft incident occurred at the Clearfield Area High School.
- Police are continuing their investigation into a possible incest incident. No further information will be released.
- Police were contacted about a civil issue that involved a motor vehicle.
- An incident of theft by unlawful taking occurred at the Clearfield Middle School. Someone removed a female’s iPhone from her locker. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact police.
- Police checked the welfare of a female who was pushing a cart on River Road.
- A motorist was assisted on Old Town Road.
- Police are investigating a fraud ring, which has allegedly been using an 877 number. The ring contacts people in the United States to send money via Western Union to foreign countries, where it cannot be retrieved. The ring allegedly represents itself as a government agency that attempts to help its victims’ family who is unavailable to talk and in need of money. Residents are asked to use caution when wiring money and providing personal information.
- Police responded for a semi-truck parked at the Lawrence Park Village Apartments. Police determined the truck was parked legally.
- A motorist was assisted at Sheetz along state Route 879.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?