Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A male was arrested for trespass and related offenses after he refused to leave a residence while highly intoxicated. The male was transported to the Clearfield County Jail and will be arraigned in the morning on those charges.
- Police responded for a dog that was struck by a vehicle.
- A theft incident occurred at Sheetz. Police identified the male and located him along Clearfield Street.
- Police responded to a 911 hang-up call along East Market Street.
- A motorist was assisted with unlocking their vehicle along Power Avenue.
- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred on Cemetery Road.
- Suspicious persons were observed on South Sixth Street. They left prior to police arrival at the scene.
- Police located an open door to a business downtown. After searching the building, they did not locate any signs of entry. Police secured the building.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?