Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A two-vehicle accident occurred in the parking area at the Clearfield Elementary School. No injuries were reported; both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- Police assisted another agency with a subpoena service for an upcoming hearing in Centre County.
- A trespass complaint occurred in the Hyde area.
- Police performed community service at the Clearfield Elementary School, where a local blood drive was taking place.
- A psychological emergency occurred with a person who had suicidal idealizations. The person was transported to the hospital.
- A domestic disturbance occurred and police handled the incident at the scene.
- Police conducted interviews for an ongoing assault and theft investigation.
- A residential alarm occurred on Libby Lane; the residence was secured.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?