Police Report: Sandy Township
- On Friday, Wal-Mart employees reported a Caucasian male took $407.55 worth of merchandise without paying for it. The investigation is ongoing.
- On Friday, a Reynoldsville woman reported that two known individuals were using her vehicle without permission. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- A Hanes Drive woman reported on Friday that her 9-year-old son fled the residence after a fight between them in which the mother slapped the boy. The boy went to a neighbor’s and refused to go home. Officers found no signs of abuse, and the boy was returned home.
- On Friday, officers responded to a Wilson Avenue residence for a domestic dispute between a mother and her 17-year-old daughter. The mother had the girl locked in the bathroom to keep her from leaving the house. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- A Cherrywood Drive resident reported on Friday that an unknown male pulled into her driveway, got out of the vehicle, ran to her front door then got back in the vehicle and pulled away. The vehicle was gone upon officers arrival.
- On Saturday, a 19-year-old North East man pulled from state route 119 onto SR 219 in the path of a vehicle driven by a 26-year-old DuBois man causing the two to collide. No injuries were reported and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- On Saturday, a vehicle driven by a 24-year-old Punxsutawney woman pulled out onto SR 255 from Interstate 80 into the path of a vehicle driven by a 25-year-old Lock Haven man, causing the two to collide. No injuries were reported and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- A DuBois man reported losing his Ipod Touch at Wal-Mart on Saturday.
- On Sunday, a 57-year-old Treasure Lake woman reported a known 60-year-old man drove by her home in violation of a protection from abuse order. Officers located the man as he was exiting Treasure Lake. He admitted to driving by the home but didn’t believe it was in violation of the PFA. The investigation is ongoing.
- Officers received a report of an explosion in the area of Kiwanis Trail on Sunday. Nothing could be found upon investigation.
- A false alarm occurred Sunday at Dunham’s.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?