Penn State Trustee Election Ballot Positions Announced
UNIVERSITY PARK – Ballot positions for the 2013 election of trustees by alumni have been determined by a drawing, a procedure established by Penn State’s Board of Trustees.
Paula R. Ammerman, associate secretary, conducted the drawing and said ballots for the trustee election will be available online to Penn State Alumni on April 10. Additionally, biographical information and position statements for each candidate will be available by March 18 on a Meet the Candidates Page by visiting here. The Penn State Alumni Association will invite the candidates to participate in a voluntary “Three Questions for the Candidates” session and those responses will be posted beginning April 4.
All online voting must be completed by the close of the election at 9 a.m. May 2.
The names of the 39 candidates for three positions on the board to be elected by alumni, and the order in which they will appear on the ballot, are as follows (year of graduation, business title/profession, and place of residence are also provided):
1. Kathleen A. Pavelko, ’75, ’79g, Lib, Com, President & CEO, WITF, New Cumberland.
2. Pratima Gatehouse, ’96, ’10g, Eng, Vice President, Production Design, Avalon Partners, Short Hills, N.J.
3. Eugene J. Bella, ’63, Eng, Retired, Murrysville.
4. Paul V. Suhey, ’79, Lib, Orthopedic Surgeon, Martin & Suhey Orthopedics, Boalsburg.
5. Thomas A. Conley, ’01, Eng, USAF Pilot, District of Columbia Air National Guard, Washington, D.C.
6. John W. Diercks, ’63, ’67g, ’75g, EMS, Retired, United States Air Force, State College.
7. Edward “Ted” B. Brown, III, ’68, Sci, President/CEO, KETCH Consulting Inc., State College.
8. Rudolph K. Glocker, ’91, ’93g, Lib, Managing Partner, Pediped Footwear, Henderson, Nev.
9. Christopher J. Bartnik, ’91, ’96g, Bus, Senior Vice President, East Region Benefits Leader, Wells Fargo & Company, Chantilly, VA.
10. Vincent J. Tedesco, Jr., ’64, Bus, Director, Lockheed Martin Corporation, State College.
11. William J. Cluck, ’82, Lib, Attorney, Law Offices of William J. Cluck, Harrisburg.
12. Stephanie Nolan Deviney, ’97 JD, DSL, Attorney at Law, Fox Rothschild LLP, Exton.
13. John M. Mason, Jr., ’70, ’72, Eng; Cap, Associate Provost & VP for Research, Auburn University, Auburn, Ala.
14. Robert J. Bowsher, ’86, Bus, Writer and Accountant, San Diego, Calif.
15. Doreen Ulichney Schivley, ’78, Edu, Retired Speech Therapist & Special Education Teacher, Kent County Board of Education, State College.
16. J. Andrew Weidman, ’78, Bus, Chairman, Reinsel Kuntz Lesher LLP, Reading.
17. Ben J. Novak, ’65, ’99g, Lib, IDF, Retired, Ave Maria, Fla.
18. O. Richard Bundy, III, ’93, ’96g, Lib, President and CEO, University of Vermont Foundation, South Burlington, Vt.
19. Matthew A. Bird, ’80, Eng, Project Controls Manager, Bechtel Group, Gettysburg.
20. Frederik O. Riefkohl, ’87, Bus, Senior Vice President, CSA Group, Annapolis, MD.
21. Mark S. Connolly, ’84g, Sci, Intellectual Property Director, E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Co., West Chester.
22. Barbara L. Doran, ’75, Lib, Wealth Advisor, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, New York, NY.
23. Darlene R. Baker, ’80, Sci, Vice President of Operations, PSKW LLC, Warminster.
24. Robert J. Hooper, ’79, H&HD, President/Chair of the Board, Vermont State Employees Association, Burlington, Vt.
25. Amy L. Williams, ’80, H&HD, Founder & Managing Director, SageWorks Rx LLC., Wayne.
26. Robert N. Grimes, ’80, Agr, Chairman, CEO & President, ConStrata Tech Consulting, Potomac, MD.
27. Jeffrey N. Goldsmith, ’82, H&HD, Account Executive, Premium Card Solutions, Harrisburg.
28. David K. Mullaly, ’69, ’72g, Lib, Retired Teacher, Annapolis, MD.
29. Robert P. McKinnon, ’90, Com, Founder, GALEWILL Design, Inc., Hastings on Hudson, NY.
30. Ted J. Sebastianelli, ’69, Bus, Retired, Deputy HR Director, Military District of Washington DC, State College.
31. Christopher R. Owens, ’06, IST, Lib, Mobile Banking Manager, Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union, Mechanicsburg.
32. Gregory A. Slachta, MD, ’66, Sci, Retired Urologic Surgeon, Ridgeland, SC.
33. Charles R. Mazzitti, ’80, Lib, President, Mazzitti & Sullivan E.A.P. Services, Elizabethtown.
34. Gregory “Sandy” S. Sanderson, ’00, Eng, CEO, CollClub Sports, Pittsburgh, Pa.
35. Robert C. Jubelirer, ’59, ’62 JD, Lib, DSL, Partner, Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel, Boalsburg.
36. William F. Oldsey, ’76, Lib, Operating Partner, Atlas Advisors, Basking Ridge, NJ.
37. Patrick J. Howley, ’12, H&HD, Baltimore, MD.
38. Ryan M. Bagwell, ’02, A&A; Com, Senior Interactive Developer, Hirshorn Zucherman Design Group, Middleton, Wis.
39. Scott T. Kimler, ’83, EMS, Owner, ST Consulting, Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada