Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An incident of harassment occurred at the Clearfield Middle School. The incident remains under investigation.
- A civil dispute was reported to police that occurred in the Clearfield area. The person was referred to the proper agency.
- A student was accused of possibly recording video of a teacher. The incident remains under investigation.
- A parking problem was reported at the Clearfield High School. The incident was addressed by school personnel.
- A repossessed vehicle was reported in the Clearfield area.
- A suspicious male was reported at the Clearfield Mall; however, police couldn’t locate the male upon searching the area.
- A motorist was assisted along state Route 879 after their vehicle became disabled.
- An electrical line was down across Kaufman Road. The utility company was notified by police.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred on River Road near High Level Road. A driver slid off the roadway and into a ditch. A passenger was transported to the Clearfield Hospital. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred on Fire Tower Road. A driver lost control of their vehicle on the icy roadway, slid off the roadway and struck a tree. No injuries were reported. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
- Police checked the welfare of a person(s) at a Glen Richey residence. Everything was OK.
- An attempted burglary was reported in the Plymptonville area. The incident was listed as unfounded.
- Police apprehended Fugitive of the Week Corey Scott Eminhizer. He was transported to the Clearfield County Jail. Police were assisted by the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office.
- A motor vehicle accident occurred on the Glen Richey Highway near Pine Grove Nursery Road. The vehicle was gone prior to police arrival.
- A domestic incident occurred on Esther Lane; however, the persons involved were gone prior to police arrival. Police handled the incident at the scene.
- An incident of online harassment was reported to police and handled without incident.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?