Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A cell phone was found in a parking lot in Hyde. The owner may claim it by contacting police.
- A wallet was found lying on Airport Road. The owner may claim it by contacting police.
- A structure fire occurred on Fletcher Street, and numerous fire departments responded to the scene. Police cleared the scene.
- An incident of theft was reported to police. Through investigation police determined that it occurred in Brookville and the complainant was advised to contact the appropriate agency.
- A theft incident occurred on West Second Avenue; however, the complaint advised police later that it had been handled without criminal charges.
- A dog was reportedly loose; police weren’t able to locate it.
- The investigation continues into an incident during which a township resident has been receiving harassing phone calls.
- A township resident reported receiving harassing text messages. Police have the cell phone number from which the text messages originated. Verizon Security was notified of the incident, and criminal charges will be filed.
- Police assisted another agency with the collection and submission of forensic evidence.
- A credit card was reported lost or stolen.
- An alarm occurred at a Daisy Street Extension business. Police found it secured.
- Police checked the welfare of a Hyde resident and determined she was OK.
- Two suspicious vehicles were located at the Clearfield Mall.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?