Gabler Announces March Veterans Outreach, Satellite Office Hours
HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler (R-Clearfield/Elk) has scheduled his veterans outreach and satellite office hours for the month of March. Veterans will be able to meet one-on-one with Brian Morris from the American Legion’s Erie office on Tuesday, March. 5, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., in Gabler’s DuBois office, located in the DuBois Area Plaza, Suite 10, 1221 East DuBois Ave., DuBois.
“I appreciate Brian making the trip to the district to speak individually with veterans, and hope they can take advantage of this opportunity,” Gabler said.
Gabler has also scheduled satellite office hours for the following dates:
- Tuesday, March 5, Brady Township Firehall, corner of Shamokin Trail and Community Center Drive, Luthersburg, 1 p.m. -3 p.m.
- Thursday, March 14, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main St., Johnsonburg., 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Thursday, March 14, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion St., Wilcox, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 19, Huston Township Building, 11837 Bennetts Valley Hwy., Suite 1, Penfield, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 19, Jay Township Municipal Building, Teaberry Street, Weedville, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, March 28, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center St., Ridgway, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Services offered include assistance with many state-related functions such as birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, and Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms for tax year 2012. Gabler continues to maintain his full-time district offices Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., at the DuBois Area Plaza location, as well from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at 53 South St. Marys St., Suite 2, St. Marys.