Police Report: Sandy Township
- An 18-year-old DuBois woman lost control of her vehicle Wednesday on Bee Line Highway in the vicinity of Morningside Cemetery. It went off the road and came to a rest leaning on an embankment. The driver and three passengers were uninjured. The vehicle was towed back onto the road and driven from the scene.
- On Thursday, a vehicle driven by a 42-year-old Altoona man did not stop in time to avoid hitting a vehicle driven by a 40-year-old DuBois woman who was stopped at the light at the intersection of Brady Street and Dixon Avenue. No injuries were reported, and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- A 28-year-old Johnsonburg woman was caught by Wal-Mart employees attempting to take $318.67 worth of merchandise without paying for it on Thursday. Charges for retail theft will be filed.
- A 21-year-old Treasure Lake woman lost control of her vehicle Thursday on Clear Run Road, causing it to travel off the road and hit a guard rail and then come to rest disabled on the road. The vehicle was towed from the scene, and no injuries were reported.
- A 44-year-old Central Christian Road woman reported that a known woman was in her driveway yelling and causing a disturbance on Thursday. The offender was gone upon officer arrival.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?