Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- An abandoned Murray bicycle was recovered along West Market Street.
- A motorist had driven through a yard on Witmer Street, and police gathered information at the scene.
- A noise complaint occurred along South Second Street.
- Police issued several parking tickets for violations along Reed Street.
- A possible DUI was reported on River Road. The vehicle was gone prior to police arriving at the scene.
- An incident of theft from a motor vehicle was reported to police. However, it occurred in Lawrence Township.
- An unwanted male was reported on Bigler Avenue; however, he was gone prior to police arrival.
- A hit-and-run accident occurred on North Second Street. Witnesses said a red-colored Dodge truck struck the driver’s side mirror of a parked truck near East Locust Street. Anyone with information is asked to call police.
- A suspicious male was reported at a local business.
- Police responded to a 911 hang-up call along East Pine Street. Upon arrival it was discovered that it was an accidental call.
- Police responded to a parking complaint that turned out to be a civil matter among multiple tenants.
- Police received a complaint about harassing phone messages.
- Police received a report from a local business about bad checks. An investigation is being conducted at this time.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle accident during which a driver was injured. The driver was transported to the Clearfield Hospital.
- Police responded to a local business that was receiving harassing phone calls from an ex-employee who had been recently fired. The individual was warned for the actions.
- Police responded to a call about a lost dog. The dog is a black lab and was taken to the SPCA.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?