- A 27-year-old DuBois man reported that he had parked his vehicle at Royer’s for service on Monday, and when he returned, the registration plate was missing. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Police investigated a 911 hang-up call on Tuesday from a Brubaker Road residence. The call was accidental.
- A 30-year-old New York woman lost control of her vehicle Tuesday on Sykes Street Extension, causing it to spin around and then travel off the roadway into several trees. No injuries were reported and the vehicle was towed from the scene.
- On Tuesday, employees at the Blinker Sheetz reported an employee had taken money from the store. The 18-year-old Troutville man admitted he had taken a total of $500 on two, separate occasions. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- On Tuesday, employees of Dunhams reported that three males were in the store and one of them had taken a pair of New Balance shoes without paying for them. No further information could be provided.