Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An animal call occurred along Joseph Road.
- Clearfield EMS was assisted with a medical emergency that occurred along Jeans Lane. Clearfield Borough police also assisted at the scene.
- A fire alarm occurred at a local hotel; however, police were canceled, as the alarm was undergoing maintenance.
- A domestic dispute occurred between two males, and police determined it was a verbal argument.
- Police checked the welfare of a Hyde resident; upon arrival police determined the resident didn’t have any medical issues.
- A motorist was assisted on Legion Road.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported in the area of a local business. The vehicle wasn’t there at the time police received the information.
- An incident of harassment and disorderly conduct occurred at a local trailer court during an argument over child custody.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred as a result of a verbal altercation and a child custody dispute.
- An open door was located to a business after it had closed.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?