Police Report: Sandy Township
- A 78-year-old San Spur Road woman and her 56-year-old son got into a heated argument on Friday that escalated. The man’s wife called police. The incident was handled without incident.
- Wal-Mart employees reported two females took 11 CD’s from the store without paying for them on Friday. One of the suspects returned to the store to return the CD’s. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- On Saturday, employees of Christ the King Manor called and reported a large pig was in the back parking lot, and it was chasing people. Officers caught the pig and returned it to its owner.
- On Saturday, a Circle Road resident reported that a 24-year-old woman left three, young children under 6 years old at home alone. Upon investigation officers responded and the woman was home and the children appeared to be OK.
- Wal-Mart employees reported that two, Caucasian males distracted employees and left with $224.17 worth of merchandise without paying for it on Saturday. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- A 36-year-old Hanes Drive woman reported that her 16-year-old daughter ran away after they had a fight on Sunday. The girl later returned home.
- A 31-year-old Grampian woman lost control of her vehicle on South Eighth Street on Sunday, causing it to overturn. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?