Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred at the Economy Inn. Police will be citing a 45-year-old Clearfield man for the incident.
- A traffic violation occurred on state Route 879; however, police determined it occurred outside their jurisdiction.
- A warrant was served on a Clearfield man who was apprehended by the Clearfield Borough police.
- A disabled vehicle was reported on SR 879.
- A hit-and-run accident occurred at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. Police obtained the necessary information from the operator.
- An incident of theft was reported to police where a local man allegedly stole $600 from a vehicle that belonged to a Frenchville woman. The suspect is known to police, and the investigation is ongoing at this time.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported on Bowman’s Hill; police determined it was registered to a Clearfield man.
- A noise complaint was reported to police, and upon police arrival, they determined the noise wasn’t unreasonable.
- A physical altercation occurred between two juvenile males. Both will be charged.
- A fight was reported at an establishment on Turnpike Avenue Extension. A man was allegedly assaulted and the suspect fled the scene. Charges are currently pending.
- A motorist was assisted on Bee Hill Road.
- A woman mislaid her wallet, and it was returned to her.
- A possible incident of cruelty to animals was reported to police. The incident was referred to animal control.
- A traffic violation was reported to police; however, the vehicle was gone upon police arrival.
- A tree was reportedly on fire and the Hyde Fire Department responded to the scene. The fire department determined it was a controlled burn.
- A stranded motorist was assisted on the Rockton Mountain Highway.
- State police were assisted with locating a runaway juvenile.
- Police are investigating an incident of harassment and disorderly conduct, where a known person allegedly threatened and harassed a local woman.
- Police are investigating an incident of harassment by communication, where a known person made an obscene phone call.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?