Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A hit-and-run accident occurred on Plaza Drive.
- Several 911 hang-up calls were received from the Arrowhead Drive area. Police contacted the person and determined everything was OK.
- Lost or mislaid property was reported to police.
- Police received information about a hit-and-run accident that occurred at CoGo’s. It was listed as unfounded.
- Police assisted another agency by gathering information and evidence.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with a psychological emergency.
- A hit-and-run accident was reported by police.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred on Coal Hill Road. No injuries were reported; the vehicle was towed from the scene.
- Police served an arrest warrant on a Georgia man after receiving a tip that he was attempting to purchase a firearm at a local retail store. Police apprehended the man without incident. He was arraigned and lodged in the Clearfield County Jail in lieu of $50,000 straight bail.
- An alarm occurred at a local business along the 1800 block of Daisy Street Extension. Police found the business to be secured.
- An intoxicated male was reported at the Sapp Bros. Truck Stop. Police apprehended the 35-year-old Wisconsin man for public drunkenness. He was lodged in the CCJ.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?