Police Report: Sandy Township
- On Monday, a Central Christian Drive resident reported that a loud all-terrain vehicle drove on the street and through his yard, causing minor damage.
- On Monday, a 16-year-old Treasure Lake boy reported he was being harassed by a 62-year-old Treasure Lake man in front of his home. He said the man stood at the end of his driveway for 15 – 20 minutes yelling slurs and threats at him and a friend. The investigation is continuing.
- A false alarm occurred Monday at a Treasure Lake residence.
- On Tuesday, a Highland Street resident reported that someone smashed a toilet on his Jeep Cherokee, breaking the windshield and damaging the hood. The vehicle was parked in his driveway. Police don’t have any suspects at this time.
- On Tuesday, a 40-year-old Dixon Avenue woman reported that an unknown man was pacing back and forth in front of her house. The man was gone upon officers arrival.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?