Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A student was allegedly disorderly at the Clearfield High School.
- A traffic complaint was reported to police about a vehicle that was traveling westbound on U.S. Route 322.
- A traffic complaint was reported to police about a vehicle that was traveling westbound on state Route 153.
- A traffic violation occurred on U.S. Route 322; however, the vehicle was gone prior to police arrival.
- A traffic complaint was reported on the Rockton Mountain Highway, where the operator of a silver-colored Jeep was speeding and using a cell phone. The investigation is ongoing.
- A motorist was stopped on SR 879 near Interstate 80 at which point police seized drugs. The investigation is ongoing at this time, and charges are pending.
- An incident of retail theft and theft by unlawful taking is being investigated, where a known person stole clothing and then exchanged it for different items.
- An incident of access device fraud is being investigated by police.
- A stranded motorist was assisted at a local motel.
- An incident of harassment was handled at a local motel.
- A homeowner was assisted by police after locking herself out of her residence.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?