Police Report: Curwensville Borough
- A 37-year-old Curwensville man was recently arrested for several sexual assault violations. The man was not identified by police. He was arraigned Feb. 6 before Magisterial District Judge Patrick Ford. His bail has been set at $100,000. The man is currently incarcerated at the Clearfield County Jail.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported in the area of Swope Street on Thursday afternoon.
- A Kindle was lost in the 800 block of State Street on Friday morning. Anyone finding the Kindle is asked to turn it into police.
- Police assisted Curwensville EMS with an intentional drug overdose.
- A burglary is being investigated that occurred Saturday at a George Street residence.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?