Police Report: Sandy Township
- On Friday, a vehicle driven by a 26-year-old Reynoldsville man exited Oklahoma Salem Road due to icy road conditions and hit a mailbox and came to rest in a ditch. No injuries and moderate damage were reported.
- A vehicle driven by a 54-year-old DuBois man and a vehicle driven by an 18-year-old DuBois man struck each other while traveling in the opposite direction Friday on Sher De Lin Road due to icy conditions. The 54-year-old was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for treatment. Both vehicles were severely damaged and towed from the scene.
- A 58-year-old Treasure Lake woman lost control of her vehicle Friday on Coral Reef Road in Treasure Lake due to icy roads, causing it to come to rest in a ditch. Minor injuries and moderate damage were reported.
- On Friday, a Treasure Lake resident reported that a vehicle wrecked in her yard and left the scene. It was later determined that the vehicle slid down the driveway across the street. No injuries and minor damage to the yard were reported.
- Employees of Sears reported that a white sports utility vehicle almost struck them in the parking lot on Friday.
- Wal-Mart employees reported a Caucasian male and female who were pushing a stroller left the store without paying for items on Saturday. Officers located the two walking on Shaffer Road. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- On Saturday, a Treasure Lake resident reported that sometime overnight a vehicle left the road and damaged a fence post in his yard.
- On Saturday, Treasure Lake Security reported a hit-and-run accident, where a silver-colored SUV struck a stop sign at the intersection of Two Turtles Road and fled the scene.
- On Saturday, a 49-year-old Treasure Lake woman reported a domestic incident with her husband that had occurred the night before. The woman was calling from the East Side Sports Bar, and when officers arrived, she appeared highly intoxicated. She was also belligerent with police. Officers spoke with both parties, and both will be cited for harassment.
- A 57-year-old Treasure Lake woman locked herself in her basement with a gun on Sunday and reported that her estranged 31-year-old boyfriend was trying to get in the residence. As a result, she had threatened to shoot him. Upon arrival officers spoke to the man who stated he was just trying to get his belongings out of the residence. The woman came out of the basement to talk to police and reported that she just wanted him to leave. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- On Sunday, Wal-Mart employees reported a 20-year-old Punxsutawney woman was under-ringing merchandise while she was working at Wal-Mart. The investigation is continuing at this time.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?