Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred at a local school.
- A parking complaint was reported on Industrial Park Road.
- Suspicious vehicles were reportedly parked on private property on High Level Road. Police contacted the owners who had parked there to carpool; they were advised not to park there.
- A suspicious person/vehicle complaint was reported at the Clearfield Elementary School along High Level Road. Upon arrival police located vehicles but not any motorists. Police determined the owners were carpooling and traveling out of town. The owners were advised their vehicles shouldn’t be parked at the school after hours.
- A structure fire occurred on Brown Street. Fire personnel responded to the scene at which point police cleared.
- Suspicious noises were reported in Hillsdale; however, police couldn’t locate the source of it.
- A traffic violation occurred in Hillsdale.
- A warrant was served on a Clearfield male who was arraigned and lodged at the Clearfield County Jail.
- A careless driving complaint occurred on Daisy Street Extension. Police located the driver and advised him of the complaint.
- A possible trespassing complaint was reported to police. Police checked the residence and found it to be secure.
- A domestic dispute occurred that was verbal in nature. The two parties separated for the night.
- A fight reportedly occurred at a hotel on Industrial Park Road. The investigation is ongoing.
- A sexual assault reportedly occurred and remains under investigation at this time.
- A noise complaint occurred in Hillsdale, and police handled the incident at the scene.
- A burglary occurred in Hyde.
- A domestic incident of harassment occurred at Edgewood.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?