Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A theft complaint was reported by an East End resident. The resident told police that two necklaces went missing from her home. Police have a suspect in the theft, and the investigation is continuing.
- Police assisted with an oversized load that was traveling through the borough.
- A motorist was assisted on North Second Street.
- A domestic incident occurred at an Elk Avenue residence. A male was taken into custody on a warrant through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department. The sheriff’s department assisted police. In addition, a female will be arrested for hindering the apprehension of the male.
- Police checked the welfare of a female on Turnpike Avenue. She was found to be OK.
- A motorist was assisted with unlocking a vehicle.
- Police checked the welfare of a couple on West Fifth Avenue. The couple was not at home.
- A male was arrested for retail theft and public drunkenness at the Sheetz store on Nichols Street.
- A male was apprehended after a traffic stop, as there was a warrant for his arrest. The male was lodged at the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police assisted with a structure fire on North Third Street. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Police served a warrant on a male along Clark Street. The male was wanted on traffic warrants.
- A male allegedly urinated along East Locust Street. A description was obtained of the male who fled prior to police arrival.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?