Police Report: Sandy Township
- On Wednesday, an employee of National Oil Well Varco reported an unauthorized use of a Company Credit card in Texas.
- The plow on a vehicle driven by a Driftwood man clipped a vehicle driven by a Reynoldsville man, while they were both exiting the Wendy’s parking lot on Wednesday. Minor damage and no injuries were reported.
- A false alarm occurred Wednesday at the VA Clinic.
- On Thursday, a DuBois woman reported that a home that she owns on DuBois Avenue was broken into, and approximately 80 feet of copper pipe was cut out of the basement. The investigation is continuing.
- A 23-year-old Falls Creek man reported that while he was in the Commons parking lot, a known 21-year-old Falls Creek man threw a cell phone at his vehicle on Thursday. The two engaged in a verbal altercation and then the 21-year-old man fled the scene when the police were called.
- A 41-year-old DuBois woman was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center Thursday after a single-vehicle accident on Salada Road. The woman lost control of her vehicle, which crossed the roadway and traveled into a ditch. It crossed back over the roadway, impacting another ditch area. Then, her vehicle crossed over Judge Road and struck a wooden fence, before it crossed back over Salada Road and impacted a tree head-on.
- A 16-year-old Brockway girl was caught taking a cell phone cover Thursday from Wal-Mart without paying for it. Retail theft charges have been filed against her.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?