Police Report: Lawrence Township
- Police assisted another agency with an ongoing harassment incident on Airport Road. The suspect fled prior to police arrival.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred on Fork Run Road. No injuries were reported. The investigation is ongoing.
- Police assisted Mental Health crisis workers with a patient who was thinking about harming themselves.
- An incident of harassment is being investigated that occurred at the Clearfield High School.
- Police assisted another agency with arresting two people. They were arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland and incarcerated at the Clearfield County Jail in lieu of $50,000 bail each.
- An incident of harassment and disorderly conduct occurred on the Clearfield-Shawville Highway. The victim didn’t want to pursue charges at this time.
- An incident medication theft is being investigated by police, and a local man was apprehended with stolen morphine in his possession. Charges are currently pending.
- An incident of harassment occurred at a local retail establishment. The investigation is ongoing, and charges are pending.
- A motorist was assisted along state Route 879.
- An unwanted person was reported at a business on South Second Street.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?