- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred along Nichols Street. The incident was handled at the scene.
- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred along Nichols Street. Charges are to be filed against the suspect.
- A vehicle was damaged while parked at a local business.
- An incident of harassment occurred during which a male allegedly flipped off another male. The complaint was unfounded.
- Police served a warrant on a male for retail theft.
- An incident of harassment occurred along East Cherry Street. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- A harassment incident was reported that involved phone calls from an unavailable number. Police provided options that could be taken by the complainant.
- An intoxicated male was observed walking along East Cherry Street. The male was arrested for public drunkenness and placed in the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police responded to the Clearfield Hospital for a patient who was out of control and fighting with staff.