Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A traffic violation occurred and the operator didn’t have a valid driver’s license.
- A theft incident occurred in the Hyde area, and it remains under investigation at this time.
- A key was found in the area of Race Street.
- A theft incident occurred in the construction area of the Clearfield Area High School. Construction materials were removed from the site.
- A theft incident occurred on Fullerton Street, and it remains under investigation at this time.
- A suspicious person was reported in the Antes Hill Road area. Police made contact with the person.
- A possible cell phone theft was reported to police.
- A possible purse theft was reported to police; the purse was later located.
- A dispute occurred over property, and police referred those involved to the appropriate agencies.
- An unwanted person was reported on Clarendon Avenue, and police determined a couple was having marital problems.
- A theft incident occurred on Montgomery Run Road. Police resolved the issue without an arrest.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred on state Route 879 after the operator lost control on the icy roadway. Their vehicle subsequently struck the guiderail. Minor injuries were reported, and the vehicle was towed from the scene.
- Police attempted to serve an arrest warrant on a Hyde resident. The individual was too intoxicated to arraign and incarcerated at the Clearfield County Jail. Police were assisted by the Clearfield Borough police.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with a DUI and false reports incident that resulted from a traffic stop.
- A motorist was assisted with car problems due to the weather.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?