Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A vehicle was stopped for an expired registration, and the operator, a 53-year-old Curwensville man, showed signs of DUI. He was arrested for the same.
- A male was assisted in getting to the Clearfield Hospital after he waved down police for assistance.
- An incident of criminal mischief was investigated at a Nichols Street business.
- A noise complaint occurred on the 300 block of West Fifth Avenue.
- Police arrested a 56-year-old Hyde woman for DUI on Boyer Avenue. The woman was stopped for a traffic violation and found to be under the influence of alcohol. The woman also had a warrant for her arrest from the Lawrence Township police. Her passenger, a 34-year-old Clearfield man, also had warrants for his arrest from the Clearfield Borough police. Both were incarcerated at the Clearfield County Jail.
- A parking complaint occurred on East Locust Street, where a vehicle was blocking a driveway. The operator was issued a parking ticket.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?