Gabler Announces Veterans Outreach, Satellite Office Hours
HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler (R-Clearfield/Elk) has announced his schedule of veterans outreach and satellite office hours for the month of February.
Brian Morris from the American Legion’s Erie office will meet with veterans to discuss their individual cases on Tuesday, Feb. 5, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., in Gabler’s St. Marys office, located at 53 S. St. Marys St., Suite 2, St. Marys.
“No appointment is necessary for anyone who wishes to have their individual questions and concerns addressed,” Gabler said. “It’s an honor to work with these men and women who have served our country, and we appreciate the time Brian is taking to meet with our veterans.”
Gabler has also set up satellite office hours for the following dates:
- Tuesday, Feb. 5, Brady Township Firehall, corner of Shamokin Trail and Community Center Drive, Luthersburg, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 14, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main St., Johnsonburg, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 14, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion St., Wilcox, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 19, Huston Township Building, 11837 Bennetts Valley Hwy,, Suite 1, Penfield, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 19, Jay Township Municipal Building, Teaberry Street, Weedville, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 28, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center St., Ridgway, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Services offered also include assistance with birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms, as well as many other state-related functions.
Gabler continues to maintain his full-time district offices Monday through Friday at the DuBois Area Plaza, Suite 10, 1221 East DuBois Ave., DuBois, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., and 53 S. St. Marys St., Suite 2, St. Marys from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.