Police Report: DuBois City
- On Monday, a 2005 Ford Focus was struck by an unknown vehicle, while it was parked in the 400 block of Knarr Street. The vehicle sustained moderate damage. The incident remains under investigation.
- A 30-year-old DuBois woman lost control of her vehicle due to the slush-covered roadway Monday on Shaffer Avenue. Her vehicle struck a tree and a stop sign. The woman’s 8-year-old son was also in the vehicle; he was not injured. She was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center West for treatment. Her vehicle was towed from the scene.
- A 31-year-old DuBois man and his 25-year-old girlfriend engaged in a domestic dispute on Monday. The man was transported to the DRMC – West for a voluntary psychological evaluation.
- Two, Caucasian men who were dressed in black were observed looking through vehicles with flashlights Monday in the 200 block of Forest Avenue. The two men observed the caller and ran from the area. When police arrived, they couldn’t locate the men.
- A 30-year-old DuBois man was struck in the face by a 26-year-old DuBois man when he was walking from his car into a business Monday in the 100 block of North Brady Street. Charges are currently pending.
- Someone stole electrical equipment from a vehicle Tuesday in the 200 block of West Long Avenue.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?