Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An ongoing incident of disorderly conduct and traffic violations was reported to police.
- A civil property dispute was reported to police, which directed the caller to the appropriate agencies.
- Police responded to the Wal-Mart Supercenter for reported counterfeit U.S Currency. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- A man was allegedly going through a dumpster on South Second Street.
- Someone was allegedly observed dumping garbage in the dumpster at the Snappy’s Convenience Store. Employees obtained vehicle registration information, and the incident remains under investigation.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred at Sapp Bros., where a tractor-trailer slid on the ice and struck another truck. No injuries were reported; damage was minor.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?